this may be of interest to this group

Pedro Colaco Pedro.Colaco at STN.SIEMENS.COM
Tue Mar 10 06:48:27 EST 1998

This is definitely in the realm of the work that TIPHON is doing. Are there
any liaisons between the groups?
By the way, I think we should make an active effort to standardize
language. In the voice world the party you refer as "callee" is the
"Calling party". The "calling party" calls the "called party". Does this
make sense, and if so should we use these terms consistently thorughout all
the working groups dealing with IP Telephony (IMTC, ITU, ETSI, IETF)?

Best regards

Pedro Colaco
Sr. Product Manager - InterXpress IP Telephony Product Line
Siemens