Junk: Archives for this mailing list

Claudio Catania cld at hplb.hpl.hp.com
Tue Mar 31 07:48:56 EST 1998

I apologize in advance. I realise that this e-mail address should be
used for much more serious questions.

Does anybody know where can I download the archives for this mailing
list from?

The normal majordomo commands (list, get...) do not work or do not work
properly and I have not seen any URL with a WEB indexed list yet.

Can anybody point me in the right direction or send me what has been
sent to this mailing list recently?. I joined only a couple of weeks
ago. Any format would do the job ;-))

Sorry for this junk mail

Claudio

 Claudio Catania  Research engineer
 mailto:cld at hpl.hp.com    Hewlett-Packard Laboratories
 Phone: +44 117 922 8235
 Fax:   +44 117 922 8003     Filton Road, Stoke Gifford
 Telnet: 312 8235            BS12 6QZ Bristol (U.K.)