Invitation to the Yokosuka meeting

Kiyoshi SAKAI sakai at FLAB.FUJITSU.CO.JP
Mon Mar 2 10:41:12 EST 1998

Dear Q.11-14/16 colleagues,

Attached please find the invitation for the next experts group meeting in
Yokosuka(14-17, April). If you plan to attend the meeting, please register
using the attached form as soon as posible. We have reserved a block of
rooms at Yokosuka prince hotel at a special rate. If you want to reserve
a room at the hotel, please send the attached form directly to the hotel
NO LATER THAN March 20.

The attached zip file contains three "Word97" documents. Please be careful,
the unzipped files reach 20MBytes in size due to lots of bitmaps in them.
I will send you the same files in "Word95/6.0" compatible format as soon as
possible(Currently, I have difficulty to doing so).

                                Kiyoshi Sakai
                                Media Processing Laboratory
                                Multimedia Systems Labs.
                                FUJITSU LABORATORIES LTD.