H.235 & Implementors Guide

Orit Levin orit at RADVISION.COM
Thu Jul 9 12:13:07 EDT 1998

Hello again!

What happened to the Conference Call?
Was it my fault? Did I talk too much (sorry about that)?

My last words were (I am not sure you could hear) there are two things to do:
1. Intel's proposal can be adopted (as "an interim" solution for specific "address resolution" problem) , but in order to be interoperable and useful
it should be, in my opinion, more tide:
- less flexible syntax
- defined push mechanism
Jim, do you mind send to you some concrete remarks? What do you think about using NAI instead?
2. In parallel, I believe, we have start working towards the more complete solution, starting from the "architectural" definition and things that we want to accomplish "as far as we can see now".

Orit Levin
RADVision Inc.,
575 Corporate Drive - Suite 420
Mahwah, NJ 07430