Revised Annex A for H.bmultipoint

Hidenobu Harasaki harasaki at CCM.CL.NEC.CO.JP
Thu Jan 15 00:36:14 EST 1998

Dear Ms. Li Yan, Mr. Okubo and other Q.12 experts,

I put revised Annex A for H.bmultipoint in the incoming directory of
ftp.gctech.co.jp. The Annex A now includes Information Element tables for a
point-to-multipoint SETUP message.

The file name is "hbmultAnnexA-rev.doc".

Please review it, and let me know if we need any correction or need add
more texts on the annex.

Hideh

Hidenobu Harasaki           harasaki at ccm.CL.nec.co.jp
Principal Researcher        C&C Media Research Labs., NEC Corporation
                            Phone: +81 44 856 8083    Fax: +81 44 856 2232