corrections to H.225.0 V2

Glen Freundlich ggf at lucent.com
Wed Jan 7 17:54:19 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,

Attached is a document describing changes to the H.225.0 V2 white draft
to address various issues I've seen through email. The intent is for
this change document to be submitted to the SG16 meeting. Please review
the document as soon as possible and let me know if I've missed anything
or made some other error. I have not yet addressed issues regarding the
pointer to RFC2190 for H263.

In addition, I've compiled the ASN.1 but would appreciate if someone
else could also compile it to be sure it is sane.

Thank you,
Glen

Glen Freundlich                           ggf at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                       office: +1 303 538 2899
11900 N. Pecos                            fax: +1 303 538 3907
Westminster, Colorado 80234  USA