H.bmultipoint draft

Hidenobu Harasaki harasaki at CCM.CL.NEC.CO.JP
Mon Jan 5 04:21:38 EST 1998

Dear Ms. Yan, Mr. Okubo and other Q.12 experts,

Ms. Yan, thank you for your comments on H.bmultipoint draft version 1.1
and I'm sorry for this late reply.

According to your and Mr. Okubo's comments, I have put revised Figure 3 as
hbmul3v2.ppt in incoming directory of ftp.gctech.co.jp.  The powerpoint file
has two figures.  One is single physical network interface version, the
other is virtual network interface per peer version like H.231.

Which figure is better?
Should we need to include "call control" next to Network Interface?

Li>> On 5.6, we only listed four H.245 commands/procedures. I think we
Li>> need more to support multipoint. Should we list they all or we are not
Li>> really sure what we really want?

I think we should list all of the multipoint specific only.
We should not repeat the same text found in H.310 version 2.
Could you provide me specific text of the section?

Please allow me a few more days to revise the draft to version 1.2.

Any contributions toward the determination are solicited.

Hidenobu Harasaki (harasaki at ccm.cl.nec.co.jp),  editor for H.bmultipoint
Principal Researcher        C&C Media Research Labs., NEC Corporation
                            Phone: +81 44 856 8083    Fax: +81 44 856 2232

P.S. to Mr. Okubo
Please remove hbmulti3.ppt in your Incoming directory.