User Information or Information in H.225.0

Callaghan, Robert Robert.Callaghan at SIEMENSCOM.COM
Mon Feb 23 10:37:36 EST 1998

Pete,

Just a minor adjustment.  H.450.1 specifies the use of call-independent
signaling.

Bob

Robert Callaghan
Siemens Business Communication Systems
Email:  Robert.Callaghan at Siemenscom.com
Tel:    +1.561.997.3756