Access to ITU-T Ties System

Jerome Cabassu Jerome.CABASSU at GVA.SITA.INT
Wed Feb 11 08:44:49 EST 1998

Good afternoon,

We used to have an ITU userid and password to the TIES system of ITU in SITA,
but when trying to retrieve a document on ITU website, there was always a problem.
The support told us that we were now, from January 1998, restricted to ITU on-line.

The question is : how can we access the documents such as contributions ?
Especially, I would like to retrieve contribution COM 16-23 E but cannot access
neither the web site, nor the ftp site.

I would be most grateful if you could help me on the above, or give me the email of
John Magill to contact him directly.

I look forward to your reply and remain,

Yours faithfully

Jerome Cabassu
SITA (Societe Internationale de Telecommunications Aeronautiques)
R&D - Teleconferencing group
26, Chemin de Joinville - Case 31
1216 Cointrin - Geneva / Switzerland
Ph :  (41 22) 710 02 15