ARQ/ACF

Roy, Radhika R, ALTEC rrroy at ATT.COM
Fri Aug 28 17:24:38 EDT 1998

Vivian:

Kindly note the following:

1. Current H.323v2 (e.g., Section 8 with explicit Figures) DOES envisions
the RAS signaling messages including ARQ can be sent between the GKs in
addition between the H.323 enties and GK. (Please note the difference with
Mr. Purvis reply).

2. In "logical" zone environment, the resource management is also extremely
important especially in the context of large network where million of users
share the same physical network (e.g., in carrier networks, in virtual
private networking environment, the network reosources are partioned
logically between the corporate customers). [Please note the difference with
Mr. Purvis reply].

Thanks,
Radhika

PS: Please also see the reply sent complementing Mr. Clowes response.