H.225.0 Annex G conference call

Roy, Radhika R, ALTEC rrroy at ATT.COM
Wed Aug 19 12:23:49 EDT 1998

Hi Everyone:

I have few comments on the revised Annex G writeup.

1. The title is OK
2. The scope is not OK. As we talked last time that the scope should be
extended to include the following:
        *       Inter-Gatekeeper Communications within a Domain
        *       Inter-Gatekeeper Communications Between (Administrative)
Domains

3. APC-1385 provides outlines for the "Inter-Gatekeeper Communications
within a Domain". The write-up of Annex G should be modified accordingly.
4. The items 2 and 3 had been discussed in the last conference call. Are we
going through a circle again?
5. The comments on the remaining text of the document will be reviewed when
the fundamental direction of Annex G is put along the line as pointed out
above.

Recent AT&T's proposed contribution has also been submitted to complement
the write-up in the area of "Inter-Gatekeeper Communications within a
Domain".

Thanks and regards,

Radhika R. Roy
AT&T