Contribution (Inter-GK Communications)

Jim Toga jim.toga at INTEL.COM
Tue Aug 18 19:59:29 EDT 1998

Radhika,

Attached are some of my comments to your paper.  I am confused by a number
of concepts that you seem to imply - perhaps with further written
clarifications you can clarify them.

I am also unclear as to why the source of the document is 'USA'.  It would
also seem that it is not a 'Delayed Contribution' since you are preparing
it well in advance of the SG meeting.

I apologize for not having the time at this point to proceed all the way
through the document, but I felt that early comments were relevent.

Regards,
jimt.