Resend(ish) - BT InterGK proposal

Pete Cordell pete.cordell at BT-SYS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Aug 20 14:45:35 EDT 1998

Dear All,

This is basically a re-send of my earlier submission.

I have added a field in the header section that identifies the provider
of the information.  This is so that agreements can be established with
different providers to support a domain.  I.e. BT could use either AT+T
or MCI to provide its route into America.  Individual corporations may
also have their own preferred providers.  Regulation would dictate that
such customer options are required, but I am not sure whether the
proposed method is the best way to do it!

The document can be downloaded from:

ftp://ftp.labs.bt.com/pub/BT-InterGK2.doc

Regards,

Pete
Pete Cordell
BT Labs