APC-1214

Callaghan, Robert Robert.Callaghan at SIEMENSCOM.COM
Wed Aug 12 10:59:39 EDT 1998

Binh,

There has been no progress due to a lack of interest, and work load of the
group.  If you think that is useful, it can be brought forward again.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Binh Ha [mailto:bha at cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 1998 12:07 PM
To: Robert.Callaghan at pnna.rolm.com
Subject: APC-1214

Robert,

I found APC-1214 which you authored. Your suggestion to use h.450.1
to do transparent transport of Q.SIG message over a H.323 network
sounds very applicable.

Is there any progress made on this front? I am interested to see
whether the standard body has made any recommendation, and to
find out whether you have any of these features implemented.

Thank you very much.

Binh Ha
cisco Systems