Fwd: sourceInfo in H.225.0 Setup message

Chris Purvis WVdevmt-WS cpurvis at MADGE.COM
Thu Apr 23 06:44:35 EDT 1998

Dear Mr. Harasaki and other Yokosuka meeting participants,

HH> I have uploaded pictures.tar to avc-site/Incoming.
HH>
HH> The file contains 55 shots taken by a digital camera at Yokosuka
HH> Rapporteur
HH> meeting site and welcome party restaurant.
HH>
HH> Mr. Webber, would you please extract pictures from the tar archive?
HH>
HH> Mr. Campos-Neto,
HH> "conference.jpg" is the shot that you requested.
HH> The shot shows how we set up 10Base-T hubs in a meeting room.

I am acting as the document manager of avc-site and have produced your
photo gallery under /9804_Yok/Pictures/.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Graphics Communication Laboratories       Phone:  +81 3 5351 0181
6F ANNEX TOSHIN BLDG.                     Fax:    +81 3 5351 0184
4-36-19 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo         e-mail: okubo at gctech.co.jp
151-0053 Japan                            or okubo at mxz.meshnet.or.jp