Photos of Yokosuka Meeting

Hidenobu Harasaki harasaki at CCM.CL.NEC.CO.JP
Wed Apr 22 05:07:50 EDT 1998

Dear Yokosuka meeting participants, and Mr. Webber,

I have uploaded pictures.tar to avc-site/Incoming.

The file contains 55 shots taken by a digital camera at Yokosuka Rapporteur
meeting site and welcome party restaurant.

Mr. Webber, would you please extract pictures from the tar archive?

Mr. Campos-Neto,
"conference.jpg" is the shot that you requested.
The shot shows how we set up 10Base-T hubs in a meeting room.

Best regards,

Hidenobu Harasaki           harasaki at ccm.CL.nec.co.jp
Principal Researcher        C&C Media Research Labs., NEC Corporation
                            Phone: +81 44 856 8083    Fax: +81 44 856 2232