PLEASE REVIEW: meeting report Q13, revised TD-14, TD-15 upload to ftp site

Dale L. Skran dskran at SPANKY.ASCEND.COM
Mon Apr 20 10:10:15 EDT 1998

Yokosuka meeting attendees:

I have just uploaded to the incoming directory of ftp site the following
documents:

td-14-sg8-annxB-liaision-v2-chgs-accepted.doc
        the doc below with changes accepted
td-14-sg8-annxB-liaision-v2.doc
        change marks showing changes discussed on the final day of the meeting
td-15-revised-chgs-accep-323 annex D.doc
        the doc below with changes accepted
td-15-revised-323 annex D.doc
        change marks showing changes discussed on the final day of the meeting
td-17-yokosuka-v2.doc
        revised Q13 meeting notes with change marks

Please review all these documents and send your comments to the mailing list.
I would like to finalize the meeting report this week, and recall that
we have a May 11 white paper deadline for H.323 Annex D.

URGENT ISSUE: In the meeting report, I note a problem with forward references
in T.38 Annex B to H.245 version 5 (and also in H.323 Annex D even if it
was delayed).  As you recall, at the meeting we decided
to move the T.38 related changes from V4 to V5; I believe that this was
over-hasty
and that the changes should go in the H.245 V4 white paper.

Comments?

Dale Skran
Q13 Rapporteur