[Federico.Tosco at CSELT.IT: SG 16 future meetings]

Sakae Okubo okubo at GCTECH.CO.JP
Tue Sep 23 11:53:06 EDT 1997

Joerg,

I considered changing "dummy" to "?", but didn't think the ASN.1
compiler would like that (just joking :)). Seriously, I'll try to think
of a better name and add some brief text describing its use in H.225.0.
Thanks for the pointer.

Regards,
Glen

Glen Freundlich                           ggf at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                       office: +1 303 538 2899
11900 N. Pecos                            fax: +1 303 538 3907
Westminster, Colorado 80234  USA