H.323V2 draft

Lior Moscovici Lior_Moscovici at VOCALTEC.COM
Tue Sep 23 13:59:56 EDT 1997

Gary,

There is a slight misunderstanding with the responses to IRR: in H.323 they
are called ICF & IRJ, while in H.225.0 they are called IACK & INAK
respectively. I don't care how they are called, as long as it is
consistent...

Lior Moscovici