New draft of H.245

Mike Nilsson nilsson_m_e at BT-WEB.BT.CO.UK
Fri Sep 19 13:02:53 EDT 1997

Dear Colleagues,

I have put the latest draft of H.245 (Version 3) at
ftp://www.labs.bt.com/pub/H245/h245_010.zip

I will be out of the office until 29 September, and will have to
submit this to the ITU very soon after my return. Therefore please
review this draft as soon as possible, and as thoroughly as possible,
so that we can minimise the number of corrections that we may need to
make in January.

Best regards

Mike Nilsson

* Mike Nilsson                         Tel:     +44 1473 645413      *
* Video Processing Unit                Fax:     +44 1473 643791      *
* Centre for Human Communications      E-mail:  nilssome at boat.bt.com *
* BT Laboratories [MLB3/16]                                          *
* Martlesham Heath                                                   *
* Ipswich IP5 7RE                                                    *
* UK                                                                 *