Number of copies to bring to the Sunriver meeting

Sakae Okubo okubo at GCTECH.CO.JP
Fri Sep 5 11:40:38 EDT 1997

Dear Mr. Nixon and other Q.12-14/16 meeting participants,

>>In the original meeting invitation, contributors of documents were
>>asked to bring 50 copies with them. Can you confirm that this is
>>still the correct number, considering the number of participants
>>registered?

I have found that it is not easy to answer this simple question.  The
meeting host has advised me that about 200 have been registered, but
we do not now how many come to our Q.12-14/16 meeting.  Though
Rapporteurs received advice of participation from many, the list is
incomplete (many apologies for this at the time just before your
departure).

Please bring at least 50 copies as requested in the meeting notice; 80
would be preferable, particularly in case of those documents recently
uploaded.

At the same time, I would like to ask all the participants to bring
your own copies printed from downloaded files (and perhaps with your
own annotations) to the meeting place.  Your cooperation is requested.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Graphics Communication Laboratories       Phone:  +81 3 5351 0181
6F ANNEX TOSHIN BLDG.                     Fax:    +81 3 5351 0184
4-36-19 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo         e-mail: okubo at gctech.co.jp
151 Japan