No subject

Steve Auer Steve_Auer at VTEL.COM
Thu Oct 30 12:42:54 EST 1997

Some more corrections:
   The needResponse field in IRR should  be OPTIONAL. The reason is that
   the field is completely irrelevant to IRR that is a response to IRQ. We
   propose to say that the field shall (may?) be included only in
   unsolicited IRRs, and thus its presence can indicate it is an
   unsolicited IRR.
   After a closer look we found that the altGkIspermanent is mandatory also
   in ARJ, BRJ, DRJ and LRJ, but optional in GRJ, RRJ and URJ. We think it
   should be optional in all, and appear only if the alternateGatekeeper
   field is also present, but in any case, the optionality has to be
   consistent throughout.
   The integrity field in GCF is defined to be a SEQUENCE OF
   IntegrityMechanism. It seems the intent was a single IntegrityMechanism,
   not a SEQUENCE, namely the one chosen by the gatekeeper. Is it so?

Lior