Minor H.225.0 Corrections

Lior Moscovici Lior_Moscovici at VOCALTEC.COM
Tue Oct 28 12:28:32 EST 1997

There are two corrections we would like to suggest in H.225.0:
   In the Endpoint structure: "destinationInfo" field should be
   "remoteExtensionInfo". This was our original intent in the Sunriver
   contribution, but we had a typo, we ourselves overlooked. We apologize
   for the incovenience. The change has to be reflected in the ASN.1
   section.
   In the INAK PDU the field altGkIsPermanent should be OPTIONAL, as it is
   in all other reject PDUs.

   Sincerely,

   Lior Moscovici