Remarks on H.450.x and H.225.0

Callaghan, Robert Robert.Callaghan at SIEMENSCOM.COM
Tue Dec 9 12:42:58 EST 1997

Ami,

I fully agree with you.  I saw nothing that could not be done using
H.224.0 and H.450.  However, I do agree that this does not align with
"lite".

The trade-off between "rich and fully featured" and "lite" is very
important.  An open discussion might lead to an understanding.

Bob

Robert Callaghan
Siemens Business Communication Systems
Email:  Robert.Callaghan at Siemenscom.com