Schedule for 14-25 Sep 1998 meeting of Study Group 16

Toby Nixon tnixon at MICROSOFT.COM
Tue Dec 16 12:18:31 EST 1997

and Gary Thom [gthom at DELTA-INFO.COM] wrote:

> I expect that at the Sept 98 SG16 meeting, we will have several
> documents to Determine. These may be: H.MediaMIB,
> H.246 Annexes for H.324/H.320 and H.324/H.323, H.235V2,
> H.245V4, T.130/H.AVC. Maybe also H.323V3, H.225.0V3.

Well, I was afraid of that when I was speaking with Jeff on Friday.
I'll let him know, and he'll have to decide whether to try to reschedule
VON or do it without key SG16 participants.

        -- Toby
Toby Nixon, Program Manager - NetMeeting
http://www.microsoft.com/netmeeting
Microsoft Corporation, Applications and Internet Client Group, Redmond  WA
USA
+1 (425) 936-2792     Fax: +1 (425) 936-7329    mailto:tnixon at microsoft.com