Docs for Decision (H.245, H.235, H.246, H.323)

Gary Thom gthom at DELTA-INFO.COM
Wed Dec 10 10:27:55 EST 1997

Hi All,

The Jan/Feb SG16 meeting is drawing near.

Several recommendations are up for Decision at this meeting. In
preparing for the meeting, I have asked the editors of the Q14
recommendations to collect any changes to the White Contributions in a
"Change Document" that can be submitedt to the SG16 meeting as a Delayed
Contribution or a Temporary Document.

Hopefully, any changes are minor or editorial. I do not know of any
large or controversial issues.

We need to submit these "Change Documents" about two weeks before the
meeting so that they will be distributed as Delayed Contributions. If we
then review/approve the change documents at the WP2 Plenary on Monday
Jan 26, we should be able to have them approved at the Tues SG16
Plenary.

Editorial or typographical corrections should be sent directly to the
editor. Any more significant changes should be discussed and agreed to
on the reflector. These more significant changes should be limited to
fixing things that are broken, and not propose new functionality.

My goal is to sort out any controversial issues before we go to Geneva,
and if necessary have a short, complete change document that everyone
can agree, so that we can easily Decide the new recommendations.

Gary

Name   : Gary A. Thom
Company: Delta Information Systems, Inc.
Address: 300 Welsh Rd., Bldg 3
         Horsham, PA 19044 USA
Phone  : +1-215-657-5270         Fax : +1-215-657-5273

E-mail : gthom at delta-info.com