Limitation of nonStandardData

Douglas Clowes dclowes at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Dec 1 23:52:03 EST 1997

I had also noted this potential limitation. While the 'SEQUENCE OF' is ther
nicest fix for it, an alternative possibility is to wrap (encapsulate) the
original nonStandardData in the new one (as part of the data) and unwrap it
later.

This would work where the message path is EP-GK-GK-EP and the EP's are
exchanging nonStandardData plus the GK's are also.

Douglas