uuencoded file

Robert Webber webberr at CACTUS.PICTEL.COM
Wed Dec 3 14:48:40 EST 1997

Dear Mr Okubo:

I believe that if you transfer your uuencoded file in the ftp "ASCII" mode,
the transfer process will also transform your Macintosh-text to
ftp-server-text format.  The problem you describe resembles the consequence
of transferring text in "BINARY" mode between a client and server with
differing text formats.

Best regards,
Bob