Document registration and uploading

Sakae Okubo okubo at GCTECH.CO.JP
Fri Aug 29 13:30:39 EDT 1997

Dear Mr. Ott,

>>now I am confused.  My perception was that this deadline was
>>relevant for contributions to the Working Party meeting on Friday
>>only, rather than being applied to the Rapporteur's meetings as
>>well.  Did I miss anything?

The excerpt is from the meeting notice of Q.12-14/16 Rapporteur
meeting in Sunriver as appeared in all the previous meeting notices.

We have many inputs, earlier distribution of the contributions is
essential for the productivity of the time limited meeting.  Your
cooperation is requested.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Graphics Communication Laboratories       Phone:  +81 3 5351 0181
6F ANNEX TOSHIN BLDG.                     Fax:    +81 3 5351 0184
4-36-19 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo         e-mail: okubo at gctech.co.jp
151 Japan