Document registration and uploading

Joerg Ott jo at CS.TU-BERLIN.DE
Thu Aug 28 15:04:59 EDT 1997

Dear Mr. Okubo,

now I am confused.  My perception was that this deadline was relevant
for contributions to the Working Party meeting on Friday only, rather
than being applied to the Rapporteur's meetings as well.  Did I miss
anything?

Thanks for any clarification,
Joerg

Joerg Ott                                                            jo at tzi.org
Universitaet Bremen, Germany                              fax + 49 421 218-2085
TELES AG                                                voice + 49 421 218-7000