[sg16-ast] 答复: Preparation for ITU-T Q13, 14, 28/16 Experts Meeting, Geneva, 8-12 July 2013

miao.chuanyang at zte.com.cn miao.chuanyang at zte.com.cn
Sun May 26 23:17:43 EDT 2013

Dear Mr Tanikawa

There will be 1 delegate from ZTE and we propose to submit about 4
contributions for TDES.5, SMTD and other related topics.

Anyway, would you please confirm that the registration online for this
meeting to be available soon, as we need the invitation letter for visa
based on our registration.

Thanks a lot.

BG!
Miao
zte

To Experts of ITU-T SG16 Questions 13, 14 and 28

Cc Mr Y Naito, Chairman of SG16 <yushi.naito at ties.itu.int>
   Mr P Jones, Vice Chairman of SG16 <paulej at packetizer.com>
   Mr S-H Jeong, Vice Chairman of SG16 <shjeong at hufs.ac.kr>
   Mr N Luo, Vice Chairman of SG16 <noah at huawei.com>
   Mr G Daniel, Vice Chairman of SG16 <danielgaby at hotmail.com>
   Mr M El-Megharbel, Vice Chairman of SG16 <melmegharbel at tra.gov.eg>
   Mr K Isaev, Vice Chairman of SG16 <kh.isaev at aci.uz>
   Mr H Kullmann, Vice Chairman of SG16 <Harald.Kullmann at telekom.de>
   Mr N Ntlatlapa, Vice Chairman of SG16 <Nntlatlapa at csir.co.za>
   Mr S Campos-Neto, ITU TSB <simao.campos at itu.int>

   Mr SH Jeong, Chairman of WP2/SG16 <shjeong at hufs.ac.kr >

   Mr M Kawamori, Rapporteur for Q13/16 <kawamori.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp>
   Mr M Moreno, Associate Rapporteur for Q13/16 <moreno at ice.ufjf.br>
   Mr SG Kang, Associate Rapporteur for Q14/16 <sgkang at etri.re.kr>
   Mr HJ Kim, Rapporteur for Q25/16 <khj at etri.re.kr>
   Mr J Lee, Rapporteur for Q26/16 <jslee at rim.com>
   Mr S Pennock, Rapporteur for Q27/16 <spennock at qnx.com>
   Mr M Kawamori, Rapporteur for Q28/16 <kasamori.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp>

Dear experts of Q13, Q14 and 28/16

Q13, Q14 and Q28/16 are planning to hold an experts meeting on 8-12 July
2013,in Geneva, as part of IPTV-GSI event.

Details of the proposed meeting in IPTV-GSI is available as TSB circular
28::
<http://www.itu.int/md/T13-TSB-CIR-0028/en>
According to the SG16 official procedure,in preparation for this Q13, Q14
and Q28 meeting  we would like to know:

a) if you intend to come to the meeting, and
b) whether you intend to submit any contributions (how many contributions
and provisional titles please)

It is essential that we know your intentions so that we can make a
decision
on whether to go ahead with the meeting or adjust the meeting duration. If
there is insufficient interest and/or insufficient contributions then the
meeting will not be authorised.

As always, all we need to know is your intentions at this stage - if
you could let us have provisional titles for any contributions then this
would also help.

Please let us know this information by Saturday 8 June 2013, which is the
deadline of IPTV-GSI registration.

Outline of meeting is as follows:

1. Date
^^^^^^^

    8 (Monday) - 12 (Friday) July 2013
    Rapporteur Meeting will start at 9:30 on the first day and
    close around 17:30 on the last day.

2. Venue
^^^^^^^^

    ITU-T Headquaters, Geneva.

3. Topics (tentative)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The objectives of this meeting were agreed in January (see:
http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/studygroups/com16/Pages/meetings.aspx) and
will be to:

-Progress work on:
(For Q13/16)
o H.721
o H.762
o H.741.3
o H.IPTV-AM2
o H.IPTV-MAFR.10
o H.IPTV-MAFR.13
o H.IPTV-TDES.3
o H.IPTV-TDES.4
o H.IPTV-TDES.5
o H.IPTV-Widget
o HSTP.IPTV-WBSD
o HSTP.IPTV-SMTD
o HSTP.IPTV-UVS
o HSTP.IPTV-Gloss

(For Q14/16)
o H.DS-AM
o H.DS-ARCH
o H.DS-DISR
o H.DS-META
o HTSP.DS-UCIS

(For Q28/16)
o H.MEDX
o H.IDGPHS

- Discuss new work items.

4. Documents
^^^^^^^^^^^^

   Documents must be registered by 23:59 UTC, Tuesday 25 June 2013.
   Submit your contributionss to TSB IPTV secretariat at <tsbiptv at itu.int>

5. Other information
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Detailed information on logistic, registration and visa, hotel room
    reservation is also contained in TSB circular 28.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you by Saturday 8 June.

Best regards

Rapporteur, 13 and 28/16
Masahito Kawamori

Rapporteur, 14/16