[libsrtp] Question about AUTH_FAIL

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Wed Oct 25 10:08:46 EDT 2023

Dan,

When using ssrc_any_inbound or ssrc_any_outbound, I think this is
expected.  With a new SSRC, I would assume the ROC is zero. So seeing a
new SSRC within the context of the policy applied to a SRTP policy
(srtp_policy_t), the library should automatically use the associated
keys with that incoming SSRC.

Paul