[libsrtp] libsrtp file as log

Pascal Buhler (pabuhler) pabuhler at cisco.com
Mon Jul 20 02:41:27 EDT 2020

Hi, yes the the output should go to file specified in the configure command ie ./configure --with-log-file=srtp.log .
The file can have an absolute path or else it will be relative the current work directory.
By default only errors, warning & info are enabled, to get debug for different modules it needs to be explicitly enabled through the api srtp_set_debug_module() or alternatively you can enable all debug by adding  --enable-debug-logging to configure.

I hope this helps.

pascal