[h323plus] [gnugk-users] Compiling GnuGk / H323Plus / PTLib on Alpine Linux

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Fri Nov 20 17:32:03 EST 2020

Hi,

I have just commited a few fixes to get PTLib, H323Plus and GnuGk to
comile and run on Alpine Linux.

Yu need to get the latest code from Github.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: https://www.gnugk.org
Support: https://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH