[h323plus] GNU Gatekeeper Survey 2018

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Thu May 31 05:31:22 EDT 2018

Dear GnuGk community,

its important that the GNU Gatekeepers stays relevant to your needs,
so please give us some feedback what might be missing or what needs to
be fixed.

I have compiled a poll with 9 quick questions. Please feel free to add
any other suggestions you may have. Don't be too kind, we really want
to know what to improve. ;-)

https://www.gnugk.org/survey-2018.html

In the past, these surveys have always been a great inspiration.
Please keep the feedback coming. If you want me to respond to
questions or suggestions, please remember to add an email address.

Thanks for your time!

Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: https://www.gnugk.org
Support: https://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH