[h323plus] problem about H.235

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Sun Aug 13 12:15:53 EDT 2017

Hi Gary,

when something works without a firewall and does not work with a
firewall, the first thing to check is if H.460.18 is enabled.

I doubt this is an issue with the H323Plus library. Its probably merely
a NAT traversal issue.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: https://www.gnugk.org
Support: https://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH