[h323plus] Renegotiate media port

Diego Carvalho Domingos ddomingos at daitangroup.com
Wed Apr 19 11:43:38 EDT 2017

Thanks for answering Jan,

I tried that but then I realized that the port that the H323 device should send media to goes in the OLCA, so closing and reopening my local OLC does not help. I'm missing something here?
After realizing that reopening the OLC would not help, I restarted the whole negotiation by sending an empty TCS and, after receiving the TCS Ack, a non-empty TCS. This in fact worked but I thought it's too complex. Would reverse logical channel parameters help here? If so, can you point me how to set that? I use (a subclass of) H323_ExternalRTPChannel. Thanks again. Regards,

Diego Carvalho Domingos