[h323plus] Renegotiate media port

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Wed Apr 19 11:09:54 EDT 2017

Hi Tarmo,

if you look closely, Diego is doing video.
To my knowledge there is no free H.323-SIP gateway that supports video.

Regarding the port negotiation:
The only way to change the ports is to close the logical channel and to
open a new one. (as we discussed on the Packetizer board)

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: https://www.gnugk.org
Support: https://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH