[h323plus] Renegotiate media port

Diego Carvalho Domingos ddomingos at daitangroup.com
Mon Apr 17 15:52:27 EDT 2017

Hi all,
At some point after the call has been successfully set up, I need to renegotiate the audio (it could be video as well) media port. In my case, I developed a H323-SIP gateway (that does not handle media, only signaling conversion) and the SIP side sent a reinvite with a different audio port, so I need to make the H323 device send media to this new port. How can I accomplish this? (both in terms of the H323 protocol itself and implementing the solution using H323Plus). I appreciate any help, thanks.

Diego Carvalho Domingos