[h323plus] h323plus text messaging

Leonardo Nahra leonardonahra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:27:25 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm working on a conference project,and we will use the H.323 protocol to
establish a connection between monitors, so they can exchange information
about configuration options of the video stream they'll receive.

So, once a call is established, in addition of exchanging video and audio
(that we already have implemented apart), configuration options need to be
sent in text format back and forth.

Searching through h323plus I couldn't find a way to send text in a call,
can you give me some pointers on how to accomplish that?

Thanks, Nahra.