[h323plus] Transport thread did not terminate

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Mon Dec 19 10:44:15 EST 2016

Hi Ankur,

does this error happen with the very latest H323Plus code from CVS ?

About 4 weeks ago I fixed a somewhat similar issue where some error
conditions didn't clean up the connection correctly.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: https://www.gnugk.org
Support: https://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH