[h323plus] h323plus - GetConnectedNumber

Tarmo Aia tarmoaia at gmail.com
Sun May 10 05:50:38 EDT 2015

Hi!

I dealt with problem, that user picked up the call from the hunt group
but the call manager did not changed the Remote Party number but only
affected the Q931 connect message with IE Connected Number property.
I added a little function called SetRemoteConnectedNumber to h323.cxx to
read it and change to the remote party number during answer (connection).
Not sure this is the 100% right way but I would contribute this small
line of code if You have interest.
Tested working with Avaya Call manager 6.x

Best regards,

Tarmo Aia