[h323plus] H323 Avaya UUI IE functionality

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Tue Jun 9 05:20:19 EDT 2015

Hi Tarmo,

in your previous mail to me you said H323Plus would crash when this IE
comes in. Are those log lines the last you get before the crash ?

Would you be able to get us a stack backtrace from the crash (if you
run on Linux)?

- compile app debugnoshared
- ulimit -c unlimited
- produce the crash
- gdb core /path/to/app
- bt # print the stack backtrace

Thanks!

Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: http://www.gnugk.org
Support: http://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH