[h323plus] [Openh323gk-users] Using LibreSSL instead of OpenSSL with GnuGk / H323Plus / PTLib

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Tue Jul 29 05:26:02 EDT 2014

It would be nice if PTLib would do a pgk-config check for "openssl" or
"libressl" to activate the OpenSSL code. I simply named the pgk-config
file for LibreSSL "openssl.pc" to work around that.

To use GnuTLS for the H.323 media encryption in GnuGk and H323Plus,
PSSLxxx wrappers won't help. The OpenSSL compatibility mode of GnuTLS
also isn't enough.

regards,
Jan

--