[h323plus] Upcoming new h323plus 1.26 Release

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Sun Jan 26 16:14:59 EST 2014

Hi Simon,

GnuGk is running very well with the current H323Plus code. Same with my
H323Plus endpoints. I think its ready for a release.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: http://www.gnugk.org
Support: http://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH