[h323plus] maxBitrate in External RTP

Ankur Deep Jaiswal ankur at techgentsia.com
Tue Aug 26 09:43:56 EDT 2014

Thanks simon,

but "codec->GetMediaFormat().GetBandwidth()" does not give the bandwidth as
specified in TCS from remote end.
it gives the bandwidth specified in plugin. for example i initialized my
max bandwidth to 512kbps but remote only supports 256kbps.
then "codec->GetMediaFormat().GetBandwidth()" gives me 512kbps and not
256kbps.
i did play with code and
"codec->GetMediaFormat().GetOptionInteger(OpalVideoFormat::MaxBitRateOption,0)"
did give me the desired result for video codecs.

regards,

--
Ankur Deep Jaiswal