[h323plus] Previous bug report...

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Wed Nov 13 04:58:42 EST 2013

Hi,

what I fixed was a different issue where H323Plus endpoints wouldn't
try to re-register. Francisco issue is which endpoint id is used.

I can reproduce the issue Francisco reports with GnuGk when I set
AcceptEndpointIdentifier=0. With that setting H323Plus endpoints will
keep sending their old endpoint identifier, even if the gatekeeper
assigned them a new identifier after a full RRQ.

I believe the change in gkclient.cxx should be reverted so the
endpointIdentifier provided by the gatekeeper in RCF should
unconditionally be used, not only if the id was empty before.

If there still is an issue with alternate gatekeepers, it should
probably be solved differently.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: http://www.gnugk.org
Support: http://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html