[h323plus] H323plus - no audio is being transmitted

J.C Mercier jcmerc5 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:22:30 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Just as a follow-up and I'm not sure if anyone else had issues on windows
with audio not being transmitted with the latest trunk of H323plus but
after going through the recent changes in one of the files, I noticed that
reverting back to the the previous commit of channels.cxx seems to have
fixed the issue. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is since I have yet
to go over what specific changes caused this.

Thanks

Josh