[h323plus] does H323Plus support H,239? Thanks!

Bo Xu boxuscience at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:56:02 EDT 2012

Hello Simon,

just want to let you know that I found the document here and I
copied h261vic_ptplugin.dll into C:\PWLIB_PLUGINS, now I can see the video
capability with simple-application
http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/codec_plugins.html

now I want to enable H.239(second video channel).    could you tell me how
I can enable H.239 with simple-application? do two video windows popup
after connected?(now I see one video window),   what will be shown on the
second video channel?  Thanks!

Regards,
Bo