[h323plus] does H323Plus support H,239? Thanks!

Bo Xu boxuscience at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:50:37 EDT 2012

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the info!  I also have another question about H.239, I am
testing simple-application now, after connection and when I type "S" in
callee-side(to start H.239), I got error message said "Application Open
Error: Remote may not support Feature!",  does it mean I need to enable
H.239 capability in caller-side first?  could you tell me how to make a
H.239 enabled call with simple-application? do I need to modify the code of
simple-application or just update the configuration?  Thanks!

Regards,
Bo